Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Public Service Announcement


  1. Americans do not watch class action suits like they are the Roman games.
  2. That woman burned by the McDonald's coffee? She was disfigured for life in some very sad, personal ways, and this had happened to more than McD's customer before. The jury smacked McDonald's because McDonald's was negligent and callous and disregarded basic standards of human decency.
  3. We have a more or less non-existent social welfare system. When we get hurt and lose our jobs, we don't still get to take our two week national naptime (I'm looking at you, Holland).
  4. Some of us have actually heard of your country and do know where to find it on the map.
  5. You need immigrants, you idiots. Shut up and let them make money.
  6. Seriously, guy - I know more about your country than you know about mine. Cut me some slack. I really like it here. I happily disfigure your language all the time. I even made a joke in German today. That's the second this week. Yes, dammit - I play soccer all the time . . . and, yes, I understand offsides.

No comments:

Post a Comment